Welcome to a new Friday feature! Twitter is pretty much my 3rd favorite thing on the internet, right behind Google Reader and any and all Youtube videos about French Bulldogs. So I decided to do a Twitter Roundup at the end of each week featuring my favorite tweets from the week. FUN! Plus, I sort of want everyone in the world to follow the same people I do on Twitter. It just gets really frustrating when I try to talk about the hilarity of Gary Janetti's tweets and people look at me like I have three heads. LEARN IT, PEOPLE. For the first few installations of this feature, I'll be introducing some of my favorite tweeters. Then, once the basic players have been introduced, I'll be making some jokes of my own instead of giving mini-biographies. (Do you think that's a job? Like, explaining who people are and why they're awesome in three sentences or less? Could be. Should be.... Let's make some phone calls.) ENJOY THE GIGGS.
1. Gary Janetti- This man has my heart. The former executive producer of Will & Grace, current Family Guy writer and Brad Goreski's BF has by far one of my favorite Twitter feeds ever. I loves me a sassy gay man.
2. Sophia Rossi- Hello Giggles founder & self proclaimed bossy tween- this girl's tweets are my jam. She explains how I feel on every level. And she uses caps lock a lot, so of course, she's my idol.
3. Molly McAleer- Another Hello Giggles founder, duh. She has that sarcastic game on lock and her tweets always make me want to meet her in real life. I like to think of myself as totally not cool enough to be her friend.
4. Patton Oswalt- Comedian. Actor. Hysterical. His tweets kill me. Like literally, one time I died.
5. Jenni Konner- Girls executive producer. Shout out to anyone who knows what her Twitter photo is from.
6. Rob Delaney- Comedian. Hairy. Really funny.
7. RuPaul- Probably the most underrated Twitter feed ever. She's such a diva. (I mean that as a compliment.) Bitch has tons of inspirational quotes & obvi, dragfacts. What more could you want from a tweet?
8. Julieanne Smolinski- Writer & funny human. I like to think of myself as kind of cool enough to be her friend.
9. Khloe Kardashian- MY FAVORITE!!! She tweeted she loves me/everyone on the internet, so I think that means I'm her new best friend?!?!?
That's it for this week's Twitter Roundup. See ya'll for some more giggles next week!